Do you have a 3D Printer that is not working properly?
Are you frustrated by poor print quality, clogged nozzles, or faulty firmware?
Don’t worry, we can help!
With four years of experience building, fixing and using 3D printers, we can repair and maintain any 3D printer brand or model. Whether you need a simple fix, a major overhaul, or a custom upgrade, we have the skills and tools to get your 3D printer back in shape.
We offer fast, reliable, and affordable 3D printer repair services, including:
- 3D printer build and test
- Clog removal and nozzle cleaning
- BL-Touch auto bed levelling installation
- Firmware updates and configuration
- Printer maintenance and cleaning
- Hot-end and nozzle replacement
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting
Cost: £30 service charge (payable upfront), which will include diagnostic and troubleshooting, and small repairs.
Larger repairs may incur additional costs for parts and labour.